Scribble

August 31, 2011

You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take – Wayne Gretzky

Filed under: Life as I know it — Celia @ 12:56 pm

This month has been the most satisfying month of the year. I kept pushing myself to do things which I thought I cannot do. Yet, When I attempted to do it, things got done automatically.

I wouldnt say that it was all easy. For instance, one of my goals for the month was to go for a training & plan for certification. I had to sacrifice three consecutive weekends just to make this happen. The only time, I was not looking at the system was when I was sleeping. Yet, now that I have completed the training and cleared the exam, I feel like I have accomplished something major.

Lesson for the month is: Take risks whenever you can. Put your 100% effort. I would say that you have a 80% chance of completing it. Remaining 20% I would give to unrealistic risks. Risks like thinking of getting married to Deepika Padukone. Those dont stand a chance unless you are multi-crorepathi’s son.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: